1. often tired, easily tired
2. Allergy to the air, stuffy nose, cough, sneeze, etc.
3. Frequent colds
4. Have skin symptoms such as rash, eczema, ringworm or shingles from virus infection easily
5. Frequent diarrhea or chronic diarrhea because it is easier to get infected
6. Being sick more easily than usual, such as being sick in the sun, being sick in the rain, etc.
7. When the wound heals slowly
9. I feel like sleeping.
Low immune, what should I do? Let’s boost your immune system! In addition to taking care of yourself to have a strong system. We can also stimulate the functioning of the immune system easily as follows.
1. Sun exposure to add some vitamin D to the body.
Sunlight is not always the villain. But if we are in the sun properly, it will help the body get vitamin D. which is a vitamin that stimulates the body’s immune system Help in the absorption of calcium to nourish the bones. promote a healthy body. Therefore, the body should be exposed to the sun. Especially during 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and after 4:00 PM onwards, the sunlight during this time is not very strong. safe for skin And it’s the time with very good vitamin. If you want to boost your immune system easily. UFABET Don’t forget to come in the sun for 10-20 minutes a day.
2. Eat Immune Supplements
It is a great advantage that we can strengthen our immune system with food. especially foods rich in vitamin C that help stimulate our immune system The vitamin C is present in many kinds of fruits and vegetables.
3. Seriously supplement vitamin C.
If you go for a blood test and find out The body lacks vitamin C. or insufficient amount of vitamin C Maybe try taking a vitamin C supplement as well.
4. Exercise regularly.
Exercising for at least 5-10 minutes a day can help boost your immune system.