From being a person who normally sleeps 6-8 hours. I have become a person who needs to sleep 9-10 hours or more to feel sleepy. If it had only been like this during the past year or last month. It may be a warning sign of possible dangers from the side effects of stress or depressed disease.
- Set bedtime and wake up no more than 7-8 hours per night
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day. Including Saturday and Sunday The time can be postponed for no more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t eat dinner too late. (Because you have to eat dinner at least 4-5 hours before bed) UFABET
- Don’t eat too much for dinner. Because it may cause us to sleep too late. Including the quality of sleep is not as good as it should be.
- Avoid using cell phones, tablets, computers, and all electronic devices before bed. Because the blue light from the screen may make us not sleepy. It can disturb the quality of sleep.
- Relieve stress before going to bed. By doing light activities such as taking a warm shower, reading a comfortable book, listening to soft, slow music.
- In the morning, open the curtains to let light into the room. Anyone who has difficulty waking up may sleep with the curtains open.
- Exposure to sunlight in the morning So that the body stimulates our biological clock to work.
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid sleeping too much during the day. Do not nap for more than 20-30 minutes during the day and avoid napping after 4:00 p.m.
Causes of sleeping too much.
The fact that someone will sleep more than 9 hours or more and feel fully asleep and not drowsy may be caused by these factors.
- Genetics found that 2% of the total population may have the habit of sleeping more than 9 hours since childhood. Physical health is strong and perfect.
- Side effects or symptoms from existing diseases such as sleep obstruction (snoring and sleep apnea), narcolepsy (drowsiness throughout the day).
- I went to sleeps and didn’t want to wake up. It may be one of the symptoms of the patient suffering from depression or stress disorder.