How to be far from obesity? Most of the working age group for at least 40 hours per week. Which some may be more than that make life in a fast food or eat unhealthy. Due to the need for convenience and speed to be able to return to work on schedule And most of them still lack regular exercise to the risk of “obesity”
which from the Health Data Center (HDC), Ministry of Public Health As of April 2021. It was found that Thai people aged 18-59 years were obese at level 1, with a BMI of 25-29.9, amounting to 20.31 percent, and obese at level 2, having a BMI of greater than or equal to 30, amounting to 6.22%.
People who are obese are also at risk of developing chronic non-communicable diseases and at risk of death if infected with the COVID-19 virus. However, we can take care of our own health to stay away from obesity.
According to the recommendations of the Department of Health as follows:
- 1) Eat enough food do not overeat Do not eat too little
- 2) Eat less sweet food, less oily, less salty
- 3) Taste the food before cooking cook to a minimum Or do not cook more at all.
- 4) If you cook for yourself. It is recommended to use Thai herbs such as chili, ginger, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, onion, garlic or other spices to add flavor instead of adding fish sauce and sugar.
- 5) Eat boiled vegetables, blanched vegetables, spicy salads, fresh vegetables, avoid fried foods, foods with coconut milk, such as meat. fry Fatty meats, chicken skins, coconut milk curry, thickened salads, etc.
- 6) Eat fresh food instead of processed foods.
- 7) Avoid drinking sweetened beverages such as sweetened beverages, soft drinks, fruit juices, bubble tea, iced coffee, instant drinks
- 8) Avoid eating noodles Instant Porridge or frozen food Ready meals from industrial plants
- 9) Get enough sleep for 7–9 hours a day.
There is also advice that you should weigh yourself and measure your waist on a regular basis. As well as exercising regularly for a healthy and strong body.