How to buy, choose to cook seafood safely
- Raw materials should be purchased from a variety of sources, as some areas of fishery may be at risk of toxic exposure from wastewater or industrial plants. Buying from multiple sources may help reduce your risk of exposure to toxins.
- Purchased ingredients should be cooked the same day or at the earliest possible time. to get the full flavor and nutrients and also to prevent eating deteriorating
- Perishable seafood Therefore, it should be eaten immediately after cooking. to keep should be kept in the refrigerator
- Raw materials should be kept at the right temperature and sealed.
- If you are allergic to seafood. You should absolutely refrain from eating or cooking with that kind of sea animal. And place that type of seafood separately from other foods.
- Shop from quality and reliable stores. To prevent exposure to chemicals used to extend the life of food.
- when buying frozen seafood Always check the expiration date first. and choose a packaging that has no tear marks
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds after each time you touch fresh food.
- clean kitchen equipment like a knife and a cutting board Clean before using to cut other food
You should also limit your consumption of seafood when going to buffet restaurants. Both in terms of quantity and frequency of eating. To reduce the risk of disease that may occur as well as eating other types of nutritious food in order to provide the body with complete nutrients.