How to do the correct push-up ? Although from the perspective of outsiders This pose may seem easy. Just push yourself off the ground. but in fact. There are some details that need to be practiced correctly in doing push-ups. For those who are just getting started with push-ups, they may have muscles that aren’t strong enough to perform standard push-ups. So maybe try the pose for those who are just starting out in the first place.
There is an example of a push-up posture to be deposited as follows:
It is a position for those who are just starting to do pushups. This pose will reduce the weight and pressure from your total body weight. but will focus on the weight from the upper body instead
- Start by leaning over and placing your hands on the wall. By keeping the width and height at the shoulder level. Tighten and tense your abdomen slightly.
- Then bend your elbows slightly to the sides to lower yourself toward the wall. In the meantime, take a breath.
- When he lowered himself until he was almost touching the wall. To exert pressure from the upper body through the forearms and palms. until you come back to the starting position and exhale and repeat until 10 times
This is a position for those who are just starting to do pushups as well. This pose is no different from normal pushups. Just don’t raise your knees during push-ups.
- Start with your knees bent on the floor, feet together, lean forward with palms on the floor shoulder-width apart. back parallel to the floor Tighten and tense your abdomen slightly.
- Then bend your elbows slightly to the sides to lower your body. by keeping the spine straight During push-ups, take a breath.
- When the level was lowered to the end Use force from your upper body to push yourself up and exhale. and repeat until 10 times