Snoring is caused by the muscles in the throat relaxing while sleeping, causing the throat opening to narrow. This results in having to breathe in and out more and more forcefully body. When the airway narrows to a certain point. The force of the breath increases until it vibrates the tissues within the respiratory system. causing the sound of snoring to follow. In addition, snoring can be caused by many reasons. Such as blockage of the respiratory system. This is caused by the relaxation of the muscles within the respiratory system. Such as the tongue, uvula, soft palate, throat, or may be caused by a decrease in lubrication in the respiratory system. This causes dryness and swelling, causing the airways to narrow. UFABET
Ways to avoid snoring:
- Weight control Obesity is one of the main causes of snoring. Because of the fat that accumulates in the respiratory tract around the neck. was squeezed down to be smaller Including fat in the chest and stomach, it is also a burden for the body to have to breathe harder. and use more energy to breathe
- Exercise to help strengthen the muscles that pull on the airway. While sleeping, the tissues inside the mouth will not sag and obstruct the airway.
- Arrange your sleeping position. Try to arrange your sleeping position. To prevent mouth breathing By lying on your side with your elbows bent. To hold one hand on the chin to cover the mouth. Or you can use a pillow to support your back to prevent you from turning over and lying on your back. You may practice by sleeping in a small space until you get used to it. Or try using a tennis ball tucked into the back of your nightie. This discomfort will remind you to always sleep on your side.
- Raise your head higher. If you really can’t sleep on your side Lie on your back and use a small pillow. Support at the top of the back of the neck Raise your head off the bed. This is to prevent the tongue from dropping down into the throat and causing a snoring sound.
- Keep your mattress clean. Try to eliminate factors that risk asthma and allergies, which are one of the causes of snoring, such as dust mites and animal fur.